Tuesday, 1 May 2012

Me-Made-May '12

So I've decided to jump on the Me-Made-May 2012 bandwagon. Hosted by Zoe of So, Zo...What Do You Know, the challenge is to wear something me-made every day of May, or however many days seem a suitable challenge for yourself.

I've found myself repeatedly wearing the same old tshirts and jeans constantly again despite constantly having a project under the machine- I'm blaming this mostly on the dismal weather and my distinct lack of social life. Dressing nicely seems a bit pointless when I'll just be running round after a toddler at home all day. But, it's about time those nice things got some wear. Plus I've spent the last ten days in loose and comfy sweatpants after getting a new tattoo on my thigh, so a little glamour is badly needed!

Without further ado, here is my pledge:





"I, Ginny of Buttons and Bobbins, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May 2012. I endeavour to wear at least one me-made item for at least three days each week, for the duration of May 2012."

I'll be including items made from scratch, refashions, and knit items as well as accessories. Hopefully I'll be able to do more than three days a week, but as my me-made wardrobe stands things could get very repetitive. A good excuse for a sewing binge, mind you. I will try and do weekly posts to share my outfits.

Wish me luck! 


No comments:

Post a Comment