One person will win this prize bundle of vintage sewing goodies.
Included in the prize will be:
- Style Print pattern 1372, bust size 36". An early 1960s pattern for two styles of shirtwaister dress, with notched lapel collar and either pencil or full skirt options. It is uncut and in factory folds, and comes with a cover illustration sheet in a plastic envelope, rather than having a full paper packet.
- 2m ecru crochet-look vintage lace. 1" wide. This has wide eyelets along the straight edge for ribbon insertion, and a shaped edge along the other side.
- 3.5m cream vintage lace. 1" wide. Straight edged lace trim, with small eyelets for a narrow ribbon insertion.
- 7" Lightning brand white zip. An unused vintage skirt/dress zip with metal teeth, in its original packet.
- Peach 1950s plastic buckle. A lovely plastic buckle from the 1950s, in a delicate pearlised peachy pink colour. The internal bar measures 1.5" long. Overall size is just over 2" high by 1 3/4" wide.
Good luck everyone!
Don't forget to visit Debi's blog for all the other giveaways going on!