Wednesday, 13 March 2013

Patterns galore!

I was going to do a general recent buys type of post, until I realised I've bought barely anything but knitting patterns recently! With that in mind, here's a whole bunch of patterns I've bought in the last couple of months. Some came from the flea markets, and others from charity shops. Of course, I'll post some of them as free patterns in the future. Let me know if there are any you'd particularly like me to share!


Ladies jumpers and cardigans, and a beautiful 1940s looped bed jacket. Unfortunately the blue cardigan top-right is missing a page, which I didn't notice until I got it home. Never mind. It will always look nice framed!


Short sleeved summer jumpers. There are lots of nice lacey stitch patterns amongst these for warmer months (if we ever see them). One of the booklets of cap sleeved jumpers is unusually written for double knitting weight so should be a relatively quick project for summer.


Of course, I bought a lot of kids patterns too. I just love the crocheted coat, and the twin set is one of the oldest patterns in my collection so far, along with the bed jacket above.


I got a few colourworked patterns for the little one too. A couple of circular-yoked jumpers, and some cute picture knits.


Some glove patterns, including one for sideways-knit gloves.


Finally, another Stitchcraft, this time from July 1961.


No comments:

Post a Comment