Tuesday, 30 April 2013

Me-Made-May '13

Who else is in?

'I, Ginny of Buttons and Bobbins, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '13. I endeavour to wear at least one me-made item at least five days a week for the duration of May 2013.'


I took part in Me Made May last year, hosted by Zoe of "So, Zo... What do you know?" with a challenge to wear me-made items three days a week. Here is last year's pledge. I've upped my challenge to at least five days a week this month. This year I wear a lot more home sewn clothing, but I've never really kept a record of just how often I wear me-mades, so this month will hopefully be very useful in assessing my wardrobe and finding the gaps!

The plan is to write a weekly round-up post for my outfits, though any new makes might still get their own post for more detail of course. I already have a few new things I haven't got round to blogging yet, so expect to see some new stuff appearing over the next month!



No comments:

Post a Comment