Wednesday, 29 May 2013

Bailing out

It's official guys. I bailed out of Me Made May. Sorry Zoe! I stopped taking photos every day, then altogether.

By the second half of the month I started feeling a bit blah about the whole thing, and in fact a bit blah in general. You know those weeks where you just get in a bit of a slump and it doesn't feel worth making the effort? Yeah. That lasted two weeks. I got behind on housework (not that I do much anyways, ha), haven't done any proper sewing in two weeks, and spent the days snuggled under a quilt on the sofa with Little One watching films. I probably have been keeping up with my five-days challenge, but I haven't been counting.

On the upside, May has yielded me my new favourite pair of pants, the black denim Butterick 5895, which I'll blog soon. Oh, and I'll hopefully be returning to my lingerie sewing series soon with a free pattern and some tutorials for you all! Just as soon as my dining room table isn't littered with oily motorbike bits, that is. Whenever that might be...


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad it's nearly over! Just one more day! I am totally feeling a bit meh about my outfits now and am really struggling to come up with new outfits.

    At least you got a new pair of pants out of May :)

    ReplyDelete