Sunday, 5 May 2013

MMM'13: Week 1 round-up

So, this first week I've stuck to my target fairly well. I've worn me-mades for four days out of the five we've had. It's remembering to take photos that's the issue this far!


Day 1:

As I showed you in my previous post, I wore three me-mades on Day 1.



Me-mades:

Cream petticoat

Also worn:
Belt: New Look
Boots: My ever trusty Doc Martens


Day 3 and 4:

No photos here as my outfits were nothing special. Day 3 was spent assembling a new bed for Little One, followed by tidying and rearranging the room around this new lump of furniture. Day 4 was a trip to the soft play centre followed by lunch out as a treat for her- she's really missed her daddy this week! As a result I wore my Simplicity 3688 jeans both days with a camisole top thrown on. DIYing and running round after an excited child are both warm work!

Day 5:

Today's outfit consists of my burgundy and black check wool suspender skirt and half-slip, with a three-quarter sleeve black tee. It's a bit of a murky day today, so the photo's a bit grainy. Sorry about that!

suspender half circle skirt


Me-mades:

Herringbone viscose half-slip

Also worn:
Black 3/4 sleeve tee: Matalan

No comments:

Post a Comment