Monday, 24 June 2013

PJ party!

So, in my fevered fabric buying spree I totally forgot to buy fabric for my pyjama trousers so I could join in with Karen's pyjama party. Well, scratch that plan then! I did, however, get plenty for pyjamas for Little One, so she gets to join in!

The pattern I used was from the eBay lot I posted recently. It's probably mid 1960s: we went for the short options to make them suitable for summer nights, with the collar.





Little bloomer shorts!

The fabric is a polycotton print with a pattern of tiny hearts and flowers arranged in circles.  They're certainly nice and roomy!



Tonight's book of choice: Albert Le Blanc, by Nick Butterworth.



Nighty night!

4 comments:

  1. such a cutie! i went for 60s jammies too but in a grown up version. I hope she likes them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes, I saw yours on We Sew Retro- very cute! Well she's slept in them and is still sitting around in them at nearly 10am, so it's a good sign! Though I did make the waist elastic a little big. It's growing room... it was intentional, honest! Ahem.

      Delete
  2. Unbearably cute!!!! Love these. Thank you so much for taking part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that face :) She is pleased as punch. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete