Wednesday, 11 September 2013

Pinspiration: Autumn/Winter wardrobe

I know some of you may still be in the throes of late summer sunshine, but 'ere up north there's definitely a nip in the air. Blackberries have been picked and frozen ready for my first go at jam-making when I have enough empty jars, the evenings are drawing in quicker, and we've had three days of downpours.  Time to pull out the woollies!

Here are a few of my favourite seasonal pins so far- some things to make, some just to admire. Click the caption to go to the pin

Vintage knitting pattern: Date-Maker cardigan | By Gum, By Golly

1950's Jean Patchett

1950s fashion: red coat dress with Peter Pan collar

Pretty plaids

Wool & tweed skirts, a winter wardrobe basic

Great vintage look for winter. Glamorous and cosy.

Thalhimers 1950s Dress and Capelet

Subversive Femme: Target 'Quick-to-Knit' Cardigan, with shade card. c. 1950s

Bon voyage gloves

For more, follow me on Pinterest! These images and many more can be found on my boards for Winter Vintage and Vintage Knitting Inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. that green dress!!!

    (if only I had the wasp waist line for it... more like a bumblebee...)

    ReplyDelete