I went stash-diving and pulled out a length of pinstripe stretch cotton sateen that's been lurking for a good 5 years. I think I originally planned to make a blazer-type jacket from it but never did. I used a small bit for a bolero last year, but had just enough left to squeeze this pattern out. It wasn't looking like getting used for anything else, so not the end of the world if it turned out they didn't fit.
Sorry about the image quality. I promise I'll make the effort and use the good camera for the rest of the month!
A little leopardy surprise in the pockets.
Fabric: Cotton lycra sateen, leopard print cotton poplin (pockets)
Pattern: Butterick 5895, view B
Notions: 8" Invisible zip, Trouser hook and bar, Thread, Fusible interfacing
Cream vest: New look
Cherry print tie-front blouse: Internacionale
P.S. Apologies if you read this post with no photos. A certain small somebody hit the publish button while I was out of the room!